Our client D-RISQ are made up of an expert team of software consultants, analysts and developers to help “change the way the world does software”. Over the years, they have harnessed hundreds of man-years of development effort and applied this through a team of highly qualified mathematicians and computer scientists, and they are looking to expand.
Are you a dedicated Marketer? Looking to work with an esteemed high-tech UK company specialising in producing software and systems verification technologies?
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the founders of the company to help build a marketing plan
- Taking initiative and building their Marketing plan
- Helping to update, manage and protect the website
- Deal initially with any customer enquiries from the phone or website
- Network and engage with different businesses to help people understand our services
- Spend significant time understanding the companies services and product
- Be able to disseminate information and write clear copy and reports for different audiences
- To manage social media channels, managing content and making sure it fits company brands
- To build and implement a marketing plan for the company
- To manage and implement email campaigns for the company, telling stories and ideas that will interest their current client base
- To communicate with current clients and make sure they are informed of new trends and developments
- To write and deliver copy for the website and other advertising needs
- To help the logistics for sector relevant events
- To deliver reports on marketing campaigns and act on changes that are needed
- Create, design or enlist suppliers to design and produce creative content for the company
If you feel you have right kind of Marketing experience that would benefit our esteemed client, then please don't hesitate to apply!
Our client would be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee; upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and ensuring that they have displayed the right skills and attributes.
- Good IT skills-MS Office
- Great communication skills
- Excellent writing skills with a flair for copy
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and positive
- Understanding of real time systems
- Interest and passion for high tech industry such as Aerospace, Autonomous Systems, Cyber Security etc.
- Be able to recognize impact of regulatory needs
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to develop skills and willingness to embrace change
- Punctual and reliable
- Foundational understanding of Social Media and reporting tools
- Understanding of how to manage and maintain a website - particularly with content updates
- Mature and independent
- Work using own initiative
At least 12 months previous experience within a Marketing role and/or a Level 3 in Digital Marketing is required for this qualification.
Level 4 Marketing Executive Standard.