AMZ UK Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and ambitious apprentice. You will be an important part of their team, spearheading their development and growth in all things digital and internet related. You will be working with and reporting directly to the Director to drive this Ice Cream Manufacturing Business forward via a B2B and B2C model.
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities.
- Managing the website
- Creating engaging and consumable digital content for use on website and social platforms, such as photos and videos
- Communicate with customers using a variety of methods, such as website enquiries, e-mail, phone etc.
- Using analytics tools to track website reach and impact
- Support with the creation of digital marketing campaigns
- Support the company SEO strategy, helping the business appear higher up in web searches
- Some admin duties may be required as and when appropriate
- Liaising with web designers and videographers
- Take photos and create videos as and when needed
With the chance for earning also comes the chance for learning as the Apprentice will be working towards an industry accredited Level 4 qualification in the Marketing Executive Apprenticeship program. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, then click apply!
Our client would be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee; upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and ensuring that they have displayed the right skills and attributes.
Do you have a Level 3 in Digital Marketing and want to expand these skills into studying a level 4?
Do you have an aspiring portfolio?
Do you have at least 12 months previous experience in Digital Marketing and want to get a qualification while earning at the same time?
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
A solid understanding of the internet and website functionality and content in order to convert enquiries into sales, promoting and driving the business forward.
- IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Good telephone skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work on your own as well as part of a small team
- Positive outlook, competitive, flexible and pro-active
- Friendly team player with a genuine desire to progress
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of the team
- Confident & outgoing manner
- Strong work ethic and genuine desire to succeed in the workplace
- A very good attention to detail
- Interest in photography and creating video content
- Attention to detail to ensure all information is communicated and recorded correctly
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferred.
As well as at least 12 months previous experience within a Marketing role and/or a Level 3 in Digital Marketing (or equivalent) is required for this apprenticeship.
Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)