Now, we might be biased, but we think our marketing team is one of the best in the business. We create some truly amazing campaigns to bring our brands and products to life.
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll be supporting our EE marketing team – think aqua, yellow and Kevin Bacon.
- You’ll create messages that let people know about our products and services in a way that reflects our brand values: simply, brilliantly and with a little personality. By the end of your apprenticeship, you’ll be seen as a communications expert - advising on the best ways to write and design messages that inspire customers
- You’ll learn how to work across the full marketing lifecycle, from inception to research, delivery and metric review
- It all starts with helping us stay one step ahead by researching and sharing the latest marketing and tech innovations with the rest of the team, before planning your campaign. After all, it’s all about making data-led decisions
- You’ll also need to get into the minds of our target audiences, and decide what the best ways are for us to reach them
- You’ll work on content creation – think web, social, podcasts, and editorials and beyond – and manage the production and distribution of marketing materials. And that’s without forgetting point of sale marketing (without you, EE SIM cards won’t hit the supermarket shelves), or the digital side of things too. You won’t do this alone, you’ll need to manage our external agency partners, as well as some in-house teams
- You’ll need to be creative, resourceful and innovative to help us stand out from the crowd and the competition
- Things can change pretty quickly as well, so you’ll need to be able to adapt and keep up with the pace
Every communication counts and we want you to make people stop, look and listen. Let your creativity run wild – we want to hear from you.
Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship.
Are you willing to learn new skills quickly and have an impact on real life solutions?
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer champion
- Collaborative partner
- Bold decision maker
- Solution focused
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
You’ll need to achieve a minimum of four GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English and maths. Equivalent qualifications are accepted.
Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria.
- Level 4 Marketing Executive Apprenticeship Standard
As a Marketing Executive Apprentice, you’ll study for a Level 4 apprenticeship, called Marketing Executive.
Your apprenticeship scheme will last for 18-months and 20% of your working hours will be dedicated to studying.