- To ensure delivery of the local marketing plan
- To assist the franchisee in evaluating marketing activity, setting marketing strategy and creating marketing plans to meet business objectives
- To ensure Puddle Ducks is present locally across a variety of media
- To create marketing materials to support the local plan
- To use the marketing budget in line with the agreed strategy & deliver value for money
- To build relationships with local press & contacts
- To provide a link with the customer care team and identify local Marketing targets that will build customer numbers and drive both class viability and profitability
- To assist franchisee in understanding influencers of customer satisfaction and make recommendations e.g. surveys
- Execution of the local marketing plan
- Feeding into local marketing strategy and objectives
- Taking care of local marketing budget and spending in line with agreed strategy
- Evaluation of marketing activity
- Creation of materials such as ads, leaflets etc.
- Building relationships with local media, press, radio etc to develop marketing opportunities, & executing them
- Roll out of National Marketing activity e.g. PJ week
- Identify local targets for marketing activity, e.g. gap fill activity & execute plans
- Engage with teaching team to enlist help in local marketing
- Carry out customer surveys and research providing reports to Franchisee
- Develop local plans to support launch of new pools & sessions
- Annual local marketing plan executed in line with Marketing Strategy
- Budget kept up to date and managed so as not to exceed Business Plan
- Evaluation of activities shared with Franchisee, Marketing Manager & team as appropriate
- Regular coverage in local media to demonstrate good relationships
- Library of suitable ads & materials available, in line with National Marketing guidelines
- Plans regularly updated and amended to take into account ad hoc targets & gap fill activity
- Plans for new pools prepared and executed
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company are also offering a full, long term position of employment with them upon successful completion of the Level 4.
The role is office-based, however you will be required regularly to carry out various talks, fairs & presentations as well as occasionally carrying out some duties from home, poolside and at other venues such as team meetings, conferences or presentations. Some weekend or evening work will be required.
Our teams helped us create Puddle Ducks vision, mission and company values and you will be expected to embrace these throughout this role.
Measure of Success:
- Class viability score green across most pools (excludes brand new pools operating less than 2 terms)
- Growing customer numbers term by term
- Budget not exceeded and used efficiently
- Willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of social media
- Computer literate
Candidates applying need to ideally have either a Level 3 in Digital Marketing, 3 A-Levels or have at least 12 months work experience within a Marketing role.
Level 4 Marketing Executive Standard.