CityFibre have a fantastic marketing team whose expertise and knowledge spans all variety of backgrounds, so if you have a genuine passion for marketing and are hungry to succeed and learn, then their team can provide you with the tools to get there!
As this based regionally across the Norfolk/Suffolk region you’ll be attending a range of exciting events and meetings, so it’s important that you have a full driving license and access to transport as there will be travel involved. Great local insight and knowledge of the cities around Norfolk/Suffolk is also a must!
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join their team, helping them to work towards a full fibre future by delivering local marketing plans in their Gigabit Cities.
You’ll be supporting on lots of different types of marketing activities, so you’ll need: Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to organise your own workload in a busy environment.
- You’ll work closely with your Regional Marketing Manager
- Help to create, execute and measure the success of local marketing and communication strategies / plans across the region.
- Using your engagement skills and local insight, you’ll support on events, messaging, collateral, campaigns and communications
- Ensuring brand consistency whilst still resonating with their local audiences.
CityFibre’re on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and accelerate its full fibre future - transforming the way CityFibre live, work and communicate.
With 8 million homes and businesses to connect in their sights, and a £4bn investment programme to make it happen, CityFibre have a busy and exciting journey ahead. CityFibre need the next generation of innovative thinkers and go-getters to help us achieve this!
Joining CityFibre as an apprentice is an exciting opportunity to gain some hands-on experience over a two-year period, working alongside a team who are passionate about, and committed to, setting a new benchmark for speed, affordability and customer service as CityFibre revolutionise the UKs digital future.
The company are open to the possibility of offering the successful candidate a permanent position upon the completion of their apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good standard of written & verbal communication
- A good level of office administration skills
- Ability to effectively utilise social media
No specific qualities required.
3 A-Levels or a completed Level 3 apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.
- Lvl 4 Marketing Executive qualification
- Functional Skills if required