What will the apprentice be doing?
- Uploading data to our website on a daily basis
- Responding to customer enquiries and providing customer support
- Creating and maintaining customer data
- Assisting the Head of Marketing in the creation of content, including but not limited to emails, flyers, brochures and social media
- Planning and creating social media content to drive objective-based results
- Gather data and research for use in content
- Work closely alongside the Head of Marketing to meet objectives, develop ideas, report outcomes and provide a fantastic service to customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard:
- Knowledge Module 1: Principles of Coding (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship)
- Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles (for Level 3 Digital Marketer)
- Knowledge Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principle (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To be discussed upon completion.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Desired