You will take part in various tasks and projects where you can learn more about digital content creation, copywriting, photography, video production, social media platforms, website development, Search Engine Optimisation and email communications campaigns. You will also assist in the organisation and planning of events and exhibitions, developing your project management skills.
- There is potential that once you complete the apprenticeship that a full time role will be available
- On Site Parking
- Free School Lunches during Term Time
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Salary Extras Benefits Platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Cover
- A positive and collaborative communicator
- You will have an interest in digital communications and social media
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised, and have an ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Experience within a customer orientated role and environment
- Photography and video skills – producing and editing and use of appropriate software such as Photoshop and Video Premier Pro
- Use of social media management software such as Buffer and associated analytics
- Use of website content management systems such as Drupal.
- GCSE in maths and English at grade A*-C / 4-9
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
Alongside on-the-job training to provide high quality communications and marketing support, you will undertake the Level3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship which includes a range of industry recognised professional qualifications.