Digital Precision Marketing and Analytics:
- Work with NE and our agency partners to monitor our website Key Business Action (KBA) performance on a daily basis – identifying gaps and prompting the media and analytics teams to provide explanation and countermeasures.
- Work with and support the digital media client team to create an executive weekly 1-pager report on KBA performance by media channel vs. plan.
- Work with external agencies to conduct media landing page / offers hub customer behaviour analytics, assess the findings with external media companies and create / implement an optimisation plan.
Lead Management analytics:
- Help to produce weekly Lead Management performance reporting
- Monthly Lead Management insight dashboard – Dashboard covering all lead management performance, presentation and actions follow-up
- Ad-hoc reporting requirements using all available analytics packages (Adobe Analytics) to support Nissan Marketing team needs and meeting cadence
- Develop visualization tools to support presentations with impactful visuals
- Work with the Digital and Customer Experience & Lead Management Section Manager to support weekly governance administration activity (project tracking updates, coordination of stakeholders etc.) specific to the running of these work streams
- Digital Support – Site evaluation for customer experience
- Continuous monitoring of site experience to identify bugs/errors or user experience enhancement opportunities
- Working with Digital and Customer Experience & Lead Management SMs and the Web and Campaign Graduate to propose and deliver enhancements
- Managing workflow raising & resolving tickets for bug/error fixing
Social agency escalation management – working with the Social community and Engagement Manager to handle day to day customer escalations during peak times when the requirement for support needs additional resource to retain response rate SLAs.
- When individuals complete their Apprenticeship, they will have the opportunity to apply for any other NMGB roles if they meet the pre-requisites
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to the location that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in this industry and have I researched into it?
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Accurate and high attention to detail
- Organisation and Prioritisation
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to adapt to audience
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Team player with initiative
- Passion for learning
- English and Maths GCSEs, or equivalents, at grade C (4) or above
- Standard: Digital Marketer (Level 3 apprenticeship)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional skills if needed