A typical day
- Importing/exporting data
- Proof reading and editing content
- Assist in managing the company's social media channels (LinkedIn/Twitter) by uploading daily posts
- Maintaining the website including uploading news/blog posts
- Responding to email enquiries
- Assist in planning and organising events
- Assist in marketing campaigns
- Analyse digital marketing metrics such as Google Analytics
- Answer phone calls and greet guests in the office
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
- Excellent written communication skills to proof and edit content, accurate eye for detail, self-motivated to learn and use your own initiative.
- GCSE English & maths 4-9m (C-A*) or equivalent
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.