What will the apprentice be doing?
- Data analysis – gain system awareness and be able to provide data analysis
- Insight application – turning insight into opportunity
- Research analysis – learn about the briefing process and questionnaire design
- Develop presentation skills to enable impactful delivery
- Competitor awareness – including competitor identification and review
- Relationship – enhance your communication skills and work as part of an effective, fast moving and motivated team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Marketing Assistant qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of this two year apprenticeship, you will be guaranteed a full-time role with Bakkavor that matches your strengths, ability, and creativity.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, Strong IT Skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and maths + three others (Grade 9 – 4 or A*- C) Essential