- You will be responsible for day-to-day PR and press admin such as arranging press gifting, quotes and image requests
- Creating templates and using AB testing to optimise content in email marketing campaigns
- Reporting on performance and using data to recommend on future marketing activity
- Managing database permissions and keeping information up to date
- Supporting with Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest organic posts and community management
- Creating and managing promotional codes
- Supporting at marketing events
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
WhiteHat is now Multiverse.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You are confident and a good communicator
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have drive, independence, ambition and professionalism
- You have interest in the startup environment and would like to gain experience in a successful and fast growing startup
- Microsoft Excel skills are desirable
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths.
Digital marketer level 3 standard:
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit