What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the delivery and production of high quality marketing deliverables that support the
- Firm’s international growth ambition and its clients and markets, including digital, e-marketing and events
- Ensure the data within our CRM system, InterAction is up-to-date and correct
- Collate client webinar/seminar presentations and ensure the Knowledge Bank is kept up-to date on a weekly basis
- Support the digital team with website content management activities to include keeping relevant pages up to date; uploading new content; keeping directory rankings up-to-date; updating website profiles as part of the new joiners and leavers process; helping to maintain the assets uploaded in to the CMS such as profile and banner images.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Standard - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/marketing-assistant
Assessment Plan - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/media/3198/st0807_marketing-assistant_l3_ap-for-publication_11062019.pdf
With regards to the Marketing Assistant Level 3 standard we would be able to deliver this remotely and (potentially in future) at your offices. Delivery would be based on visits every month alongside monthly classroom sessions, curated video channels, workbooks, webinars and other learning materials.
The course teaches learners to support marketing activity, implement plans and deliver day-to-day activity across different platforms and channels
The standard is based around a series of core duties that a marketing assistant should carry out. These are:
- Creating and editing content
- Publishing content on social media and video platforms
- Purchasing goods and services
- Cataloguing marketing assets
- Measuring performance
- Planning and evaluating marketing activity
- Using CMS
- Using research to inform decisions
- Monitoring budgets
- Sourcing assets
- Stakeholder communication
- Marketing implementation
Evidence collected relates to these duties and covers knowledge, skills and behaviours to help the learner build the experience they need to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
We also give the learners mock knowledge tests and EPA interviews to ensure they are ready for the End Point Assessment and know precisely what to expect at all points in the process. The EPA itself includes:
- Knowledge Test – multiple choice
- Work Based Project Showcase – including report and discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on team requirements, there is opportunity to become a permanent member of the team after qualification.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Team working, Time Management, Microsoft Office
Qualifications RequiredA Level or equivalent Any 3 subjects (Grade B or above) Essential