- Support the delivery of the Trust’s internal communications plan
- Contribute to public relations and media campaigns
- Produce written content for a range of audiences, including press, online, internal and external newsletters
- Produce audio, photographic and graphical content for campaigns
- Assist campaigns by carrying out many support tasks, including desk research, event co-ordination and administration
- Collating information internally in preparation for external consumption
- Create reports for stakeholders and media briefings
- Monitor online coverage using tracking services
- Reflect on activity and evaluate its success
- To ensure that the health and wellbeing of colleagues, partners and participants are always a key consideration of your work
- To work flexibly as a member of the Coventry 2021 team and contribute to delivering other elements of the wider team’s work programme as required
- Actively engage with the organisation’s vision and policies regarding equal opportunities and diversity, artistic ambition, participation and engagement, health and safety, monitoring and evaluation
- To be aware of, and undertake to comply with the Trust’s GDPR, Health and Safety and Diversity and Equality Policies
Potential full time position after apprenticeship is complete
This apprenticeship is designed to meet the requirements for registration as an Affiliate Member with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
We aim to reflect all the city’s communities in our workforce and as such candidates from currently under-represented groups, including those with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply.
Training and talent development within the Trust team and within the wider sector is central to our approach. All postholders are expected to participate in training and development activity (including the achievement of the requirements of an apprenticeship standard).
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and team members will be required to perform duties outside of this as operationally required.
- Great work ethic
- Demonstrable interest in gaining knowledge, skills and experience in the role
- A desire to work towards gaining a Marketing qualification
- A keen interest in playing a part in Coventry’s City of Culture 2021
A grade 4 or equivalent in maths and English GCSE
- Level 3 Marketing Assistant