What will the apprentice be doing?
The ACE programme is a structured scheme, combining paid work experience with a qualification suited to your chosen area, lasting for two years in length.
Throughout the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to learn business skills, develop your professional network, gain practical experience and work on exciting projects with experienced professionals who are dedicated to your development and progression.
The Business Development & Marketing team supports the Firm in all aspects of BD, Communications, Events, CRM and Bids. It is fast-paced and dynamic. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to rotate through all areas of the Marketing Team.
What will the programme include?
- Building credentials, supporting BD campaigns
- Assisting the Events team in internal and external events
- Supporting data management of InterAction CRM
- Assisting with day-to-day CRM queries and reporting on email campaigns
- Supporting the firm's internal communications function by coordinating and uploading intranet stories, building and issuing internal communications marketing templates and assisting on internal communications campaigns.
- Providing assistance to the PR team on media research and analysis, maintaining media databases and trackers and organising press meetings.
- Supporting the Digital team on website uploads and creation of social media posts on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Assisting on digital and video projects.
- Providing assistance on the management of the Getty images bank and maintaining and updating the design work tracker.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This will be discussed at interview stage
Reality CheckDamar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff, employers and all other partners that we work with to share this commitment.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-6/A-C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-6/A-C or above) Essential