What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintain the development and house type pages on the website, making amends to prices, offers, descriptions and imagery when required
- Proof check plot specific content on across appointed property portals, ensuring the listings are fully optimised. Assist with briefing in any paid social advert requirements with the Digital team
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers to ensure that collateral, CGIs, site plans, leaflets and signage are produced according to timescales specified
- Distribute approved sales literature via print portal to the relevant developments when required. Assist in the ordering of merchandise for events and sale offices
- Upload new photography, GCIs and interiors to the Digital Asset Management System and ensure they are correctly tagged
Assist with the production of customer facing emails and SMS campaigns using the specified templates and designs
- Help co-ordinate regional press releases by working closely with PR agency and regional team and identify opportunities to share across social media
- Provide regional news stories to the Group Marketing team for internal comms purposes
- Log weekly marketing, email and SMS actions and results on the marketing planner
- Provide marketing guidance and support to the region when required ensuring that all departments are working within group standards
- Attend weekly and monthly marketing meetings contributing where necessary and attend site launch events and make site visits when required
- Build strong relationships with the RMD and heads of departments including Sales, Land and Technical
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Marketing Assistant
- Cambridge Marketing College
- One day a week at workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Reality CheckFull UK Driving License is desirable
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4 or above) Essential