Your duties will include:
- Creating content for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Creating case studies of all the great work we do, including archiving photography and samples
- Helping manage our social media channels, posting content and engaging with our online communities
We are keen to grow our marketing team and the apprentice will be joining at a key period in our company’s growth. Therefore, progression to a permanent position may be available.
- Pay reviews after 6 months
- QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- A positive attitude
- Professionalism and a desire to create a career in marketing
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths)
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)