Marketing Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not limited to):
- Running social media campaigns
- Tracking social media posts
- Adding website landing pages
- Content creations
- Create more inbound traffic
- Marketing campaigns on LinkedIn
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Plimsoll Publishing.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- Strong grammatical skills
- Good communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Mature attitude
- Interest in marketing and web content
A minimum of grade 4/C in English Language or equivalent is required for this role.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.