As a Sales & Marketing Assistant you will be supporting and assisting the Sales & Marketing Managers in day-to-day activities and scheduled campaigns. In addition to the apprenticeship training, extensive on the job training and a training plan will be provided so that you will be able to carry out your duties and responsibilities successfully.
- Social Posting and Social Interaction
- Uploading blogs and maintaining the company website
- Searching live content and articles
- Creating quotes
- Support lead generation activities
- Maintaining & personalisation of presentations
There is opportunity for a full time role once the apprenticeship has been completed.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative personality and attention to detail
- Good IT and Office Skills
- Creative Writing
- Social media experience
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and maths)
- Educated to A-level or higher
This position is offered as an apprenticeship and you will be completing a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification. Most of your training will be completed in the workplace, however, throughout the duration of the apprenticeship you will be required to attend classroom-based sessions for off the job training. You will have regular reviews with your PETA Learning and Development Coach who will be able to offer help and advice to ensure the successful completion of your qualification
As part of the apprenticeship, you will complete the following additional qualifications:
- CIM Level 4 Award in Digital Marketing
- BCS Principles of Coding.