Marketing and Business Development Apprentice
LOVEWELL BLAKE LLP
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
What will the apprentice be doing?
- assist with social media output
- create event literature and documentation
- support key sponsorship and hospitality initiatives
- create and maintain content on the firm's internal intranet
- place branded stationary orders
- follow up on enquiries made via the firm's website
- maintain the firms CRM database
- provide support to all members of the marketing team as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Marketing qualification
Structured internal training to understand the theory behind the work you will undertake in the office
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We work with each and every one of our employees on an individual basis to ensure the training and development they receive supports their specific learning objectives and career aspirations. We are committed to nurturing and developing the talent of all of our employees, whatever stage of their career they may be at.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/5 or C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/5 or C) Essential
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.