This team provides administration support to the Market Data Commercial team.
- Market Data Administrator, responsible for the management and delivery of a number of administrative tasks within the EMEA Market Data Function
- Activities include, but are not limited to pulling Maintaining and updating the Market Data inventory to reflect user accesses
- Processing vendor invoices for market data services
- Responding to end user requests for data and queries
- Submitting declarations to vendors for the use of their services
- Raising purchase requests for new services
- Raising invoices for intercompany charging
- Reviewing usage metrics and removing unused subscriptions
- Be part of a global team responsible for the overall management of the MDM inventory including its daily operation and upgrades as required
- Provide support to the Business Analysts and Vendor Management functions where required
This role is a stepping stone and high performers can potentially secure a full time permanent role upon completion of the Apprentice Qualification.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- PC literate – knowledge of Microsoft Windows, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Numerical skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Suite
- Awareness of key market data vendors is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic and self sufficient
A level or equivalent
Business Administrator Level 3
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.