You will receive training to enable you to carry out the following duties:
- Finishing duties, such as rewinding reels from larger to smaller ones, collating sheets, quality checking goods, hand fan-folding goods.
- Use of cutting equipment.
- Operating printing and finishing equipment.
- Obtaining, moving, and handling raw materials.
Upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity for further training or a permanent position for the right candidate.
Please note the location of the business.
- Good communicator
- Can work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
- Good IT skills
- Good concentration levels
- Team player
- Ability to Ffllow Instruction
- Basic Health & Safety Awareness
- Sensible in their approach, due to working with machinery
- Positive attitude
- Self motivated
- Has integrity
- Polite and friendly
- Not colour blind due to working in print production
Qualified to GCSE level; Grade 4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent)
Lean Manufacturing Operative Apprenticeship Standards L2 EAL Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills) Functional Skills maths / English L1/2