Manufacturing Apprentice - Print Operator and Finisher
Merit Badge & Regalia Co Ltd
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
- Produce coins, medals and badges through the operation of different digital printers.
- Handle materials, tools and equipment appropriately
- Use design software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Artcam and Roland Versa, to produce designs in line with customer requirements
- Finish products by hand and / or using finishing machinery
- Work safely and securely following health and safety guidelines
- Assist with general housekeeping
Upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity for further training or a permanent position for the right candidate
- Good communicator
- Able to work independently
- Good IT Skills
- Good telephone manner
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction
- Keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude
- Has integrity
- Asks for help when unsure
- Willing to learn
GCSEs grade 9-4 (A*-C) would be an advantage, but not necessary.
Either qualifications, experience or an interest in Design Technology, Art or any creative interests is required.
- Level 2 Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Level 2 Award in Industrial Environmental Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- English and maths Functional Skills Level 1 / 2
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.