- Laminating and application tape machines
- Cut vinyl plotting operations
- Zund cutting machine
- Fixing graphics to a variety of materials, vehicles
Other processes, machinery and computer programs may be taught depending upon candidate’s skillset and progression.
Computer literacy is essential.
Enhanced employability once qualified.
- Organisational skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Passion for digital printing and signage
- Great telephone manner
- Be able to manage workload
Maths and English GCSE’s (9-4) A*-C or equivalents.
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard