Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Operations Manager you will be part of the Manufacturing team, which consists of Production, Logistics, Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering.
They will drive and maintain operational excellence across the whole of the manufacturing department to ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently, to a high standard and in line with the company’s strategic and operational targets.
Duties will include:
- Ensure machines and equipment used for production are maintained and serviceable
- Sets and operates machines during production
- Plans and sets up the sequence of operations according to drawings, layouts and other instructions
- Assemble products using jigs and tools
Further progression and career development within the company.
Please check location, apprenticeship wage and duration are suitable.
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)