They are widely recognised as East London’s most trusted and efficient letting agency.
- General administrative duties such as filling, copying, data entry, handling post
- Monitoring e-mails
- Answering calls
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Sending out monthly rental statements to landlords/invoices to clients
- Arranging the diary
- Controlling the company’s social media
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
Will initially be working as an officer administrator, but role has the future prospects of becoming an full lettings agent.
Driving Licence/Car not required but would be a bonus. Ideally should live locally. Working alternate shifts on Saturdays with a day off during the week 1-hour lunch break.
- Applicant must be Responsible
- Have excellent Time Management
- PC literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication Skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to work a part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent Time Keeping
- Well Organised
- Minimum 4 A*-C 9-4 GCSEs or equivalent
- Business Administration Level 3
- English and maths Functional Skills (If Required)