What would you be doing?
- You will support the restaurant management team & play an important part alongside the Restaurant manager
- As a TMDS you will help run our multi-million-pound business
- You will be responsible for leading team engagement and achieving world class results!
- Your job involves running the restaurant, proactively leading by example, and coaching the team at all opportunities
- You will be a key player in controlling the business and most of all, making sure every customer that walks through our doors, is welcomed and leaves being our next biggest fan
What does the training look like?
We start with the basics, you'll be side by side with our team members, learning how to cook our delicious chicken, build our burgers and delight our guests. Each section of our training is blended, including online learning and on the job training (got to get your hands dirty). All our leaders complete this training so that they can develop a full understanding of our business.
You'll then move onto your management training, starting with the Shift Leadership Programme. You will learn how to lead a great experience for our team and our customers, ensuring amazing product, with service that is never slow! There's continuous development for the right candidate, progressing up the career path to ARGM and RGM.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for those who have experience leading a team and are passionate about delivering world class customer service. We love people growers, someone with a lot of energy, optimism and leaders who can learn and grow. We welcome people from all kinds of backgrounds and industries, if you have the right attitude and skills, we can teach you the rest!
The Ideal candidate; will be an ambitious leader with a proven track record of:
- Great passion for developing people with a positive energy
- Experience working within & leading a team
- Driven to progress within a company, passion for learning and developing.
- Providing coaching and support to a diverse team
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Emotional Intelligent, self-aware individuals who are always willing to learn.
- Referred candidate is to be flexible across KFC sites.
What is the Pay and Benefits?
- Pay rate - FT Hourly Contract £9.50ph
- Eligible for management bonus once training complete
- Love KFC? You'll love enjoying staff meals on us
- 25% staff discount
- Online employee discounts at hundreds of retailers
Ongoing support and development into an Assistant manager role.
This vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Experience of working within and leading a team
- Driven to progress
No qualifications specified.
Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)