What will the apprentice be doing?
As MAN’s training provider, Remit are recruiting for an Admin apprentice for their Peamore Truck Centre, Exeter depot. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, demonstrates a willingness to learn and go that extra mile. If this is you, why not apply? The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. As an Aftersales Administrator, your duties will include:
- Process Repair & Maintenance (R&M) claims
- Invoicing retail, warranty and R&M jobs, preparing test descriptions, mileage, subcon invoices etc
- Branch banking - handling cash, cheques and visa transactions
- Invoice filing, maintaining records accurately and effectively
- Distribute incoming mail
- Answer telephone inquiries and carry out administration duties as required
- Undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3 On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administrator
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English & maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the MAN team
- Once you have achieved your qualification, you will be supported with long-term development opportunities
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Enthusiasm to learn
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3/D) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential