What will the apprentice be doing?
As MAN’s training provider, Remit are recruiting for an Admin apprentice for their Sheffield depot. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Transmission of warranty and Repair & Maintenance (R&M) claims once the claim has been calculated
- Invoicing retail, warranty, and R&M jobs, including the preparation of invoice test descriptions
- Monitor and liaise with finance department and suppliers
- To take responsibility for branch banking following MAN banking
- To maintain invoice filing in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3 On successful completion, you will receive: Level 3 in Business Administration Functional Skills Level 2 in English & maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the MAN team. Once you have achieved your qualification, you will be supported with long-term development opportunities
Reality CheckPlease submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Communication skills, Organisation skills, Punctual
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade A*-C 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C 4-9) Essential