What will the apprentice be doing?
As MAN’s training provider, Remit are recruiting for an Admin apprentice for their West Wilts Trading Estate, Westbury depot. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, and demonstrates a willingness to learn and go that extra mile. If this is you, why not apply? The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Process Repair & Maintenance (R&M) claims
- Invoicing retail, warranty and R&M jobs, preparing test descriptions, mileage, subcon invoices etc
- Branch banking - handling cash, cheques and visa transactions
- Invoice filing, maintaining records and carrying out all duties accurately and effectively
- Distribute incoming mail
- Answer telephone inquiries and carry out administration duties as required
- Undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3 On successful completion, you will receive: Level 3 in Business Administration Functional Skills Level 2 in English & maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the MAN team
- Once you have achieved your qualification, you will be supported with long-term development opportunities
Reality CheckClosing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Communication skills, Enthusiasm to learn, IT skills, Organisation skills, Punctual
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade A*-C 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C 4-9) Essential