Duties can be extremely varied within this role, you will be:
- Working alongside our maintenance engineer
- Supporting with machine breakdowns
- Supporting with planned maintenance
- Supporting with basic electrical and plumbing jobs around our two sites
No day is ever the same in this role, supporting other teams within the business is required. A basic understanding and knowledge of other business processes may be needed so internal work experience will be arranged.
There may be an opportunity for a full-time job within the business as a Maintenance Engineer.
This is a shop floor vacancy in a factory environment. At times, this job will require you to get quite dirty as a hands-on approach will be required.
- Problem Solving
- Strong work ethic
- Communication skills-written and verbal
- Team player
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent grade 4 /C or above is essential
- A-level or equivalent vocational qualification is desirable
- Level 3 Maintenance Operations Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard