Machining Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Tufcot Engineering Ltd
The University of Sheffield
- Preparation of tubes for manual/CNC machining
- Manual machining, manual milling, CNC milling, CNC machining all learnt to the highest standards
- Learning about the company composite material and how it differs from steel
- Completion of manual machined washers
- Learn how to machine small/middle parts - under 50mm O/D and up to 120mm O/D
- CNC operations and procedures learnt and followed
- All work to pass through the workshop/CNC training supervisors
- Any jobs given by the production office
- Any jobs given by management or supervisors
Any jobs the Company requires you to complete as mentioned in your Contract of employment.
Enhanced employability once qualified.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Friendly personality
5 GCSEs grades 4/C and above to include maths, English & Science or equivalents.
- Engineering Technician
- 3 years training to be provided by AMRC Training Centre
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.