Lung Function Admin Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
Lifetime Training Group
To use a variety of communication techniques (i.e. telephone, email and face to face) to all levels of hospital staff including external agencies and contacts.
Duties to include:
- Take appropriate actions with regard to telephone calls from patients, GPs and other agencies using initiative, in adherence to Trust guidelines
- Preparing consumables for patient to collect / preparing them for posting
- Requesting and Tracing Notes
- General Filling
- Opening the post
- General administration and support for the Sleep Apnoea Nurse Specialist and Respiratory Physiologists
- Delivery of referrals to central admin
- Support keeping the OSA inbox updated
- Downloading sleep devices for reporting
- To support office and telephone cover across the Sleep Team
- Carry out administration tasks as appropriate, this includes photocopying, scanning, filing, collating information & collating reports
Potential to progress on to further qualifications and job roles.
All Applicants are required to detail referees on their application form covering the current & previous 3 years of Employment / Unemployment history.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT Skills
- Administration skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
Applicants must be educated to good GCSE level or have equivalent qualifications in maths and English and good IT skills.
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship L2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.