A typical day
- Assist teams to understand matter economics through the production, interpretation and provision of management and financial analysis
- Provide client-facing, legal services and matter management support, including bespoke status and WIP reports
- Support the LPM team including:
- Provide functional support for the Firm's matter management/budgeting tool
- Liaise direct with partners and matter teams regarding action lists, meeting minutes, scheduling, planning, and budgeting.
- Assisting in the monitoring of matters budgets against actual performance
- Apply pricing and project management principles to the planning, budgeting and execution of legal matters with the aim of increasing efficiencies, enhancing client communications and improving financial performance
- Implement, provide feedback and continually help to refine new business processes and procedures in relation to the global LPM function
- Assist the LPM team in training of partners, associates and staff in the use of LPM tools
- Assist in scheduling and arranging video conferences, preparing agendas and taking actions
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- Strong IT skills with literacy in Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Personable and able and willing to work as part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to pay attention to detail and ability to check own work
- Reliable and well organised
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Project Management skills, including being able to manage multiple projects at one time and prioritize as necessary
- Self-motivated, self-directed and proactive, with good organisational and time management skills
You must have
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential. Apprentices are required to achieve a suitable level of knowledge as part of their development such that they achieve an IPMA Level D qualification or APM Project Management Qualification, prior to their EPA.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.