What will the apprentice be doing?
- Outbound logistics
- Capture and process all sales orders
- Raise sales orders and resolve any queries
- Update order forecasts
- Organise deliveries to customers and communicate relevant details to the warehouse
- Invoice all major customers
- Overseas logistics – Parcelforce
- Ensure all overseas orders are booked out in a timely manner checking payment / account prior to dispatch
- Maintain Parcelforce spreadsheet to monitor delivery and follow up any delivery issues
- Support with claims, reports and delivery issues
- Assist the Product Specialist with keeping a detailed count of the quarantined stock, returns warehouse, eBay warehouse and repacking
- Warehouse cover
- Be able to help cover duties at the warehouse
- Understand all stock, locations, picking & packing and pallet requirements
- Understand returns process and repacking
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the possibility for the suitable and successful candidate to move into a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Reality CheckPlease note that applicants must be able to drive due to the need to travel to the warehouse in Bordon. We would encourage early submissions of applications, as these will be considered on receipt and suitable candidates invited for interview. We reserve the right to withdraw the advertisement early if the vacancy is filled before the closing date.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent) Essential