What will the apprentice be doing?
The Logistics Administration Apprentice will be responsible for:
- Processing and raising sales orders
- Updating order forecasts
- Organising deliveries to customers and sharing relevant details to the warehouse
- Customer invoicing
- Ensuring all overseas orders are booked out in a timely manner checking payment / account prior to dispatch
- Maintaining the Parcelforce spreadsheet to monitor deliveries and issues
- Supporting with claims and reports
- Supporting with quarantined stock, returns warehouse, eBay warehouse and repacking
- Warehouse cover including stock control, picking & packing and returns
- Customer Support cover (full training will be provided)
- Any adhoc administrative duties required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the possibility for the suitable and successful candidate to move into a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Reality CheckPlease note that applicants must be able to drive due to the need to travel to the warehouse in Bordon. Expenses for company travel will be paid. We would encourage early submissions of applications, as these will be considered on receipt and suitable candidates invited for interview. We reserve the right to withdraw the advertisement early if the vacancy is filled before the closing date.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Polite telephone manner
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent) Essential