Our Line Chefs are responsible for:
- Preparing and executing dishes in a timely manner, ensuring the food is delivered according to Topgolf’s specification
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes and presentation specifications
- Ensure station is set up and fully stock with the necessary supplies
- Full compliance of Topgolf’s Food, Health and Safety policies and procedures
Purpose of Job Role.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Junior Line Chef role is vital to the success of the business. Food should be prepared and served in an efficient manner, according to spec, to ensure every guest is provided with a quality experience, as well as maintaining and developing a consistent level of hospitality.
- To assist the Kitchen management team in delivering food to our guests, by having full knowledge of food service specifications and ensure all food is delivered to our guests to the standards expected, in a timely fashion
- To be up to date and display full knowledge of specs in regard to any food promotions, new events menus, or LTO’s currently or soon to be on sale.
- To follow Topgolf food safety policies at all times
- Ensure adequate levels of stock at all cooking and meal prep stations
- Prepare frequently used ingredients i.e. vegetables
- Follow guidance in the kitchen and take on board constructive feedback to ensure high standards of dishes
- Assemble dishes according to spec and in a timely manner
- Adhere to Topgolf’s health and hygiene standards at all times
As part of your employment, you will receive discounts on the food and drink menu, as well as discounted use of Topgolf facilities.
At Topgolf, you will be working towards a Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard over 15 months.
Move through the kitchen team within Topgolf:
- Commis Chef
- Apprentice Line Chef
- Line Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Head Chef
The vacancy dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy will close early.
- Communication Skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Excellent health and safety knowledge
- Knowledge of culinary and food hygiene practices
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
No qualifications required, however you must have some kitchen experience.
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English