PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE LIMITED
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
As a lifeguard Apprentice you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of all users at the leisure centre and working towards your Leisure Operations Level 2.
Your role will be varied, and you will work across the leisure centre including pool side where you will be lifeguarding and ensure the safety of our customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
- Effective communication with other team members
- Equipment setups safely and on time
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
Possible future prospects of full-time employment and further career development.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Good communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with the public
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
- Ability to work well in a team
- A genuine passion and interest in health, leisure and fitness
Apprentices must be strong swimmers as they will eventually be providing the supervision and safety for swimmers within the leisure centre. You must also be looking for a career within leisure and able to work well within a team and have a friendly, honest and approachable personality.
No previous qualifications required but applicants must be strong swimmers. A swim test will be required to test your swimming strength as part of the selection process.
- Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations.
- Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.