Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Company: Life Environmental
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
A great opportunity to join a growing company assisting in administration with a main focus of supporting the Legionella department. This is a varied role where full training will be given.
Duties will include:
- Provide general administrative support
- Data inputting
- Scanning and photocopying of documentation
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets, databases and folders
- Ensure that information is recorded, stored and retrieved in accordance with legislation and company procedures
- Provide functional support in an administrative process
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for working safely
- Complete tasks to required standards
- Understand customer requirements and deliver high quality work in a timely manner
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Ability to differentiate between tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good team player
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.