Our four-year apprenticeship programme starting in September 2021 offers a comprehensive introduction to the broad variety of roles within financial services industry. This programme offers the apprentices the opportunity to gain two professional qualifications alongside the chance to obtain a full honours degree from the University of Exeter.
- Explaining complex information simply and clearly
- Providing specialist advice to small and medium size business customers
- Investment advice, trading and post-trade services
- Providing transactional and process management
- Working within the operational and administrative areas of businesses in the sector
- The role may sit within a number of different specialist business functions such as customer service, global payments, investment operation transactions, product control, and change management
- Typically at this level the role will be starting to lead teams and managing service delivery
You’ll join one of our teams making contributions to our business as you study. Dedicated professionals will guide your classwork while our business experts will help you gain new skills on the job.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you may be offered a full-time position
Been a UK resident for the past 3 years.
Have the right to work and remain in England.
You must not have previously achieved a qualification in the subject area of the degree apprenticeship programme you are applying for that is at Level 4 or higher (Please note that A levels and BTEC’s are Level 3).
- You’ll need strong communication and collaboration skills, excellent problem-solving abilities and a drive to learn will spark our interest
- We’re looking for highly motived students who have a passion for financial services and who are looking to get ahead in their careers
- You should have a drive to learn new skills and the flexibility to take on different tasks
- Those who are good time managers and hard workers do well in this intense program that combines work and study
- The UCAS equivalence of 3 C grades at A-Level or other qualification with no grade below C or equivalents
- Have at least a grade C or 5 in maths and English Language GCSE or equivalents
You will have a dedicated training day each week where you will receive a combination of online and in-person lectures working towards:
- An industry recognized CISI Investment Operations Certificate
- A Level 4 Investment Operations Specialist Apprenticeship initially, followed by the opportunity to progress to the CISI Diploma in Investment Operations and a Level 6 Financial Services Professional Apprenticeship
Upon completing a final piece of non-apprenticeship coursework, you will then be awarded a full honours degree in Applied Finance from our Russell Group training provider University of Exeter.
Classes will be administered through virtual lectures combined with our award-winning internal training team. You’ll also have access to our elective personal development training to help improve your communication, presentation and interview skills.