Level 4 IS Business Analyst Apprentice
AVANADE UK LIMITED
FIREBRAND TRAINING LIMITED
The type of work our Business Analyst apprentices do varies widely but you may find yourself involved in:
- Assist in stakeholder management activities including, identification, classification, mapping, and relationship development
- Review and understand standards for delivery and be able to apply this knowledge to complete tasks on schedule, within budget, and with quality
- Perform scribe activities (e.g. demonstrate good listening and written communication skills)
- Participate in peer review discussions, able to translate peer review lessons learned into own work product, and collaborate with peers to bring quality to the project
- Under guidance from senior leadership, learn to map documentation efforts to business needs that are driven down from business case, business/project scope, and task assignments
- Focuses on the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and experience in all BA areas of competency under the guidance of senior resources
- Participates in the transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Participates in test execution of delivered requirements
- Working closely with Business & Technology Integration Talent Community Leads and Stakeholders
- Gaining new qualifications such as: Agile Delivery processes, Consulting Foundation, leading edge products such as Office 365 and Sitecore
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you may be offered a permanent contract dependant on the needs of the business ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.
- You will have passion about technology
- Logical thinker
- You should be proactive, curious, organised, a team player and not afraid of new challenges and learning new skills.
- Strong evidence of passion in technology such as a website/blog, internship, school projects or developing applications.
- Candidates must be numerate and literate with capacity to learn new skills and absorb varied product knowledge.
- Demonstrate capacity to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate a level of personal motivation and desire to work in the field of IT consulting.
- Be keen to learn
- A high motivation to develop yourself in your career
- Strong work ethic
- At least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including maths, English and either IT or Science.
- Ideally, you will have either a minimum of two A levels (or equivalent) a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification or Level 3 BTEC
IS Business Analyst higher level standard
Firebrand offers a unique Higher Level 4 IT Apprenticeship scheme that provides award-winning industry training and certifications, valuable work experience and offers on-going support all with the ultimate goal of securing you a long-term career within the world of technology.
During your 16 month IT apprenticeship programme, Firebrand will provide residential training at our distraction-free training centre. Our method of accelerated training allows you to achieve industry-recognised certifications such as CompTIA, ITIL and Microsoft faster, giving you more time to put your new skills in to practice within a working environment. Firebrand will also provide you with a Learning Mentor who will be supporting and assisting you with your development. By the end of your 16 month apprenticeship, in addition to having numerous industry recognized qualifications, a steady career with a supportive employer, you will also be recognised by the British Computer Society (BCS) for entry onto the register of IT Technicians, confirming SFIA level 4 professional competence.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.