Level 4 Data Analyst Apprentice - 19234
You’ll be working closely with the projects team to ensure current projects are delivered seamlessly, which will include inserting data into cloud software, helping clients with any data issues and handling support queries on data issues.
You’ll also be responsible for any other ongoing tasks and responsibilities, some of which are noted below.
Tasks & Responsibilities: An 18 month Data Analyst Apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering:
- Introduction to Data,
- Data Structure and databases,
- Data Analysis,
- Data Modelling & Data Architecture.
You do not require previous experience but having a keen attention for detail and a positive can-do attitude and commitment to successfully achieving the apprenticeship
- Using, Google Sheets, Excel, Tableau and PowerBI
- Installing and managing databases
- Familiarisation with SQL commands
- Using Python to do simple statistical analysis
- Understanding and defining problems
- Developing knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation
- Using charts and visualisations in all above software Interpreting results
- Documenting and disseminating data
- Complying with the Data Protection Act
- Using data analysis tools to perform statistical functions
- Using 3rd party software API’s to build databases for reporting
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
- Monthly team-building sessions, outside of working hours, with food and drink provided
- Regular one-to-ones to ensure us, and our apprentices, are happy and progressing within their employment
- We offer performance-related incentives.
- Pay review incentive upon successful completion of the Data Analyst Apprenticeship
- Our company approved dress code is black or dark lower half, can be jeans, and we provide a polo t-shirt
- Attending Industry events e.g. our annual 2 day event in London
- Staff are invited to join the discussion on other company benefits
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Someone who works well in a team and is confident
- Has a drive to help the business achieve its mission and vision
- A willingness and commitment to learning the role and successfully completing the Data Analyst apprenticeship programme
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Passion for innovation and change within the data environment
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Two A-Levels or a Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject
- BTEC in IT or International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in IT
- And GCSE’s or equivalent Level 2 in English and maths is desired
- Level 4 - Data Analyst Standard
- Functional Skills if required
As well as on the job learning, the apprentices will also study towards their Level 4 (Higher) Data Analytics Apprenticeship. Covering modules such as Data Analyst Tools and Data Analyst Concepts.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.