Level 4 Cyber Security Apprentice
AVANADE UK LIMITED
FIREBRAND TRAINING LIMITED
The type of work our Security apprentices do varies widely but you may find yourself involved in:
- Cloud Services & Networking
- Data protection
- Perimeter and information security
- Working with the latest cloud security technologies
- Learning about security technologies and concepts
- Working within teams comprised of peers from Avanade, other consultancies and customers
- Taking on roles of responsibility for the client
- Assisting with client workshops and being part of presenting them
- Creating user guides / documentation
- Working closely with some of the coolest people in the industry
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you may be offered a permanent contract dependant on the needs of the business ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.
- Basic Consultancy skills: These are client facing positions so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- You should be proactive, curious, organised, a team player and not afraid of new challenges and learning new skills
- Strong evidence of passion in technology such as a website/blog, internship, school projects or developing applications
- Candidates must be numerate and literate with capacity to learn new skills and absorb varied product knowledge
- Demonstrate capacity to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrate a level of personal motivation and desire to work in the field of IT consulting
- You will have passion about technology
- Be keen to learn
- High motivation to develop yourself in your career
- Logical thinker
- At least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C/4 or above including maths, English and either IT or Science
- Ideally, you will have either a minimum of two A levels (or equivalent) a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification or Level 3 BTEC
Firebrand offers a unique Higher Level 4 IT Apprenticeship scheme that provides award-winning industry training and certifications, valuable work experience and offers on-going support all with the ultimate goal of securing you a long-term career within the world of technology.
During your 16-month IT apprenticeship programme, Firebrand will provide residential training at our distraction-free training centre. Our method of accelerated training allows you to achieve industry-recognised certifications such as CompTIA, ITIL and Microsoft faster, giving you more time to put your new skills in to practice within a working environment.
Firebrand will also provide you with a Learning Mentor who will be supporting and assisting you with your development. By the end of your 16-month apprenticeship, in addition to having numerous industry recognized qualifications, a steady career with a supportive employer, you will also be recognised by the British Computer Society (BCS) for entry onto the register of IT Technicians, confirming SFIA level 4 professional competence
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.