Level 3 Web Developer Apprentice
Connexion Software Ltd
You will be trained and mentored to carry out the following duties:
- Working within Website and CRM Development
- Designing the layouts of Website Applications
- Working on multi-platform development tools with a preference towards Linux OS
- Unit Testing and Version Control
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL)
- Working on best web practices.
- You will also engage with customers from time to time whilst accompanying a senior member of the team to meetings during the development stages of projects.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be supported to progress onto a higher programme. You may also be offered permanent employment should there be a vacancy.
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good Communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in the industry
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Maintains productive, professional and secure working environment
- 5 GCSE’s grade 4-9 (A-C), or equivalent including English, maths, Science and IT
As an apprentice, you will develop your skills in the workplace with the support of qualified and experienced team members. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College each week to work towards achievement of the following:
Level 3 Software Development Technician Standard, modules:
- Software Development Context and Methodologies
After successfully completing the apprenticeship, students will be eligible to join the Register of IT Technicians.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free