- Managing social media pages by posting updates and responding to comments and messages
- Communicating with clients, customers, and external agencies
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Using website analytics to ascertain the relative effectiveness of ongoing campaigns and understand the way users interact with the site
- Submitting ideas for marketing programmes designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Writing and editing press releases and blogs.
- Future role in a growing company
- A great reference
- Great experience in a fast-paced industry
- Be flexible to changing working demands.
- Have the ability to work to strict and tight deadlines.
- Be a good decision maker and exercise appropriate judgment.
- Be of strong intellectual ability.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as follow direction when required.
- Negotiating skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Have great analytical skills
- Excellent written communication
- PC literacy including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be able to prioritise your work, have excellent organisational skills and a real eye for detail.
- Be passionate in your approach to work, committed, hardworking and a real team player.
- Be a fast learner and creative thinker, have the ability to think outside of the box.
- GCSE grade A*/9 - C/4 or equivalents
Marketing assistant level 3:
Understanding of how to use word press
Understanding of different digital marketing tools
An understanding of a marketing plan in a fast-paced industry