As an apprentice, you will be a key member of our Marketing Team, working alongside subject matter experts delivering on meaningful projects that make a real difference. You will have the opportunity to develop key skills, gain valuable experiences, network with professionals across our organisation all whilst receiving full support from a friendly team and studying towards a fully funded externally recognised qualification.
You will get the opportunity to collaborate and support on a variety of projects throughout your apprenticeship programme that will support you in your learning and achieving your qualification.
Some of your duties could include:
- Working to understand the structure of our organisation, our products and services we deliver and the sector in which we operate
- Understanding the role of marketing, understanding our business plan and priorities and how these apply to your role
- Gain an understanding of our systems, tools and processes we use in marketing and applying them to required tasks
- Support in the creation and editing of content in collaboration with colleagues across all channels to deliver key campaigns
- Contribute to the planning, delivery and/or the evaluation of the effectiveness of our marketing activity
- Collate marketing insights to support the development of the marketing plan and approach
- Support in daily operations
- Effectively engage with stakeholders across the business as well as external partner involved in campaign development
- Conduct all duties in line with company policies and the relevant industry standards and codes of practice
Please ensure you read through the guidance provided in the ‘how to apply’ section of the job description on our website prior to applying.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Demonstrates clear and effective communication
- Operates with a high level of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Comprehends and aligns with our organization’s core values
- Aligns and fosters a culture of diversity and inclusivity
- Demonstrates initiative, proactivity and academic curiosity
- Encourages and boosts their colleagues through teamwork
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and improve their performance through feedback
- You will have completed your GCSEs or equivalent studies
- You will have also completed, or you will also need to have completed, your further education or equivalent by September 2021
- Marketing Assistant level 3
- Training provided by Cambridge Marketing College