Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprentice - 18810
Main role and responsibilities:
- Becoming a valued part of the Support team
- Providing 1st line Support via email and telephone
- Working with and escalating more complex issues to the technical team
- Communicating with customers at different levels to provide comprehensive support
- Supporting the project team with customer projects and providing support
- Liaising with developers to ensure best level of support for all customers
- Working closely with UK and international teams
- You will be expected to undertake any general admin tasks as required by your direct line manager and in your role
- In addition to the above, you are required to carry out such other tasks as are required from time to time for the efficient operation of the Employer's business
- You are to carry out such additional duties upon request of your line manager or the Managing Director of the Employer
This is a long-term career opportunity for the right candidate, with scope for further development and increased salary (Depending on performance review).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- We don’t expect you to have a great deal of experience, but knowledge of business processes would be desirable as well as a professional and friendly manner and ability to learn new processes and systems
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels within the organization and build productive working relationships
- Most importantly we are looking for someone who is hardworking and has a willingness to learn
In order to apply for this position, you must have a clean driving licence and your own vehicle as you will be primarily at different sites (all mileage will be paid).
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English and maths are essential.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.