Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Helping on reception
- Day to day running of the gym
- Cleaning equipment
- Helping members
- Gym tours
As you become more qualified, you will be involved in additional duties:
- Gym inductions
- Teaching classes
Opportunity to learn and develop within the company.
This is a physically active role.
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with members of the public
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
Applicants must be friendly, helpful, able to work in a team and have good time keeping skills. Be flexible with hours and be able to get here for opening up if required at 05:45, and if on the late shift be able to get home when the shift finishes at 22:15.
There are no entry requirements, other than a passion for health and fitness.
Level 3 Personal Trainer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)