- To comply and follow our standards and procedures.
- Attend supplier visits and create notes to share with the Events team.
- To support with proposal creation as and when required.
- To support with delegate registration reporting as and when required.
- To support with pre-event preparation including printing and stock.
- To support with tender administration as and when required.
- To support with creation of training plans for new team members.
- To support with client visit agendas, site inspection agendas and project meeting agendas
- Future role in a growing company
- A great reference
- Great experience in a fast-paced industry
- To support the events team with all event administration
- To ensure outstanding operational excellence
- Have the ability to work to strict and tight deadlines.
- Be a good decision maker and exercise appropriate judgment.
- Be of strong intellectual ability.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as follow direction when required.
- PC literacy including Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Able to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Have great analytical skills
- Excellent written communication
- Negotiating skills
- Be able to prioritise your work, have excellent organisational skills and a real eye for detail.
- Be passionate in your approach to work, committed, hardworking and a real team player.
- Be a fast learner and creative thinker, have the ability to think outside of the box.
- To live and breathe our values ensuring they are at the heart of all business relationships and decisions.
- Be flexible to changing working demands.
- GCSE grade A*/9 - C/4 or equivalents
Event assistant level 3:
Gain knowledge of Gratis
Experience of different event procedures leading up to an event, and during and after
Experience of Word and Excel