Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice
First Steps Nursery Oldbury
First Steps Oldbury is looking for a Level 3 apprentice to join our busy nursery. You will be based mainly in the toddlers room however you will be required to cover in the other rooms when necessary.
We are a busy day nursery with a large team of staff and we are committed to ensuring the children are happy, safe and thriving whilst in our care.
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant and full support will be given during their apprenticeship
Daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Nappy changing
- Supporting children during meal times
- Supporting children in all aspects of their learning and holistic development
- Help to build the children's portfolios
- Opportunities to progress onto more senior roles upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship are available.
- Team work
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good with children
- Timekeeping skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Level 2 in Childcare or equivalent
EARLY YEARS EDUCATER LEVEL 3
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
- Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Childcare
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.