We're a small business in Exeter that provides sales and marketing to professional services across the UK. As a Digital Marketing apprentice in our team, no two days will be the same; you will be responsible for handling several marketing channels, creating reports, designing online content and supporting our team with administration. As you progress, you will be responsible for developing ideas on content and strategy alongside providing technical support to the rest of the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Email Marketing and Reporting
- Social Media Marketing and Reporting
- Proposal / Invoice Creation
- General Administration
Please note, applications will be reviewed on a regular basis and interviews arranged accordingly. The closing date may therefore be brought forward.
While we cannot guarantee permanent employment once you have finished your apprenticeship, we have often offered permanent Marketing Executive positions to our capable apprentices, many of which have moved on to higher marketing management roles in other businesses.
- Good IT and English skills (particularly vocabulary and spelling)
- Fundamental maths skills
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office (Adobe Creative Cloud would be advantageous but not essential)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with an eagerness to learn a range of new skills within multiple aspects of the business, particularly marketing, design and technology
- maths and English GCSEs at grades 4-9 (A-C), or equivalent.
- A previous qualification in a related field such as Business, IT or Media is desirable.
You will receive training and support in the workplace to develop practical skills and knowledge. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College one day per week to work towards the following:
BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer modules:
- The Principles of Marketing
- The Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics